How do I log into my Anoox Instant Messenger?
Log into your Anoox Social networking account and you will be Auto logged into the Instant Messenger once you arrive
at your Anoox home-page which is your default arrival page
Note: you will stay logged into the Instant Messenger as long as you are on the home page of your Anoox account
How do I add a new contact to my Anoox Instant Messenger connections?
- Log into your Anoox account
- Click on "My Instant Messenger"
- Click on "Add New Contact" if your contact list is empty or Click on Gear icon and from window that opens select "Add Manage Contacts"
- You are then taken to a new page "Manage My Instant Messenger Contacts"
- Then proceed to enter the nick-name of member that you want to add to your Instant Messenger contacts along with your relationship to them
- Click "Submit Invite" and we will inform them that you want to add them to your Instant Messenger connections
- Upon them approving your invite you will be added to each others Instant Messenger connections
How do I add a new contact to my Anoox Instant Messenger connections who is not an Anoox member?
- Follow same steps as adding a member to your Instant Messenger connections
- In the page "Manage My Instant Messenger Contacts" when you enter their name you will be given a URL to send them to sign-up
- Email this sign-up URL to as many people that you have a relationship with that you want to connect via the Instant Messenger
- When they sign-up via the URL you have sent them you will be added to each others Instant Messenger connections
How do I know which one of my contacts are online?
- Just log into your Anoox account and click to open the Instant Messenger Contact List
- If any of your contacts are online you will see their status displayed to you as Online. Otherwise you will see their status displayed to you as Offline
- If they come online after you have opened your Instant Messenger they will be announced to you as being Online when they open their Instant Messenger
Is it truly free to have Voice and Video calls via my Anoox Instant Messenger?
Yes, it is 100% free to have have Voice and Video calls via my Anoox Instant Messenger. Internet connection fees may apply via your Internet connection provider. But there are no
related fees for such Voice or Video calls via Anoox.
Can I add anyone I want to my Instant Messenger connections?
Yes, you can add anyone you want to your Instant Messenger connections.
- Do invite People that you know and have a relationship with to connect with you via the Instant Messenger
- People you should invite to connect via the Instant Messenger are: colleagues, family, friends and members you meet here that you have established a relationship with
- Do not invite People to connect via Instant Messenger that you have little relationship with as that generally would be SPAM
- Members you meet here which would be suitable to invite are those you met through discussions where you have established that by coming together you all can benefit each other from advancing your social causes, sales, marketing, politics, etc. etc.
- If too many people reject your invite to connect with them this may result in your suspension of privileges to use this service
What devices & browsers will the Instant Messenger work on?
- Instant Messenger is 100% Web based. So it will work on any device from PC to Apple to Mobile phones
- Instant Messenger works on any modern Web browser. This generally means Web browsers that are 2016 and later
- Instant Messenger Voice & Video calls do not work on Apple Safari
- For the best user experience we recommend FireFox or Chrome
What if I am not online and people send me messages?
- All messages sent are auto saved to your connections, so next time you log in
and launch your Instant Messenger and go to the person of interest their messages to you will display to you on the message screen for viewing
- Note: a member can opt to turn Off message recording in which case their messages will not be saved and display for later viewing
- As a free member the last 30 messages sent to you by each of your contacts will display to message history for your viewing. As Premium member
unlimited messages sent to you will display to message history for your viewing
What if I am online and I do not want to be bothered with calls?
- Click on the Gear icon from the top panel of the "Contact List" and set your "My State" to be Busy
- Any subsequent calls to you or messages will not prompt you to reply but will display as a missed message count
from the person who called you on the Contact List screen
What if someone is sending me SPAM or unwanted messages?
- 1st, no one will be connected to you via the Instant Messenger that you have not approved them to be connected to you
- 2nd, you can always cancel a connection to you by going to the "Manage My Instant Messenger Contacts" page and
clicking on "Cancel" button in front of that connection. After which they will no longer be connected to you via the Instant Messenger
- If you change my mind and want to reconnect with them again, click on the "Re-Activate" button
I get the message that I cannot add more contacts to my Instant Messenger, what can I do?
- As a free member you can have up to 15 contacts in your Instant Messenger contact list
- So once you reach this limit the system will not allow you to add more connections
- To add more connections upgrade to a Premium account which then allows you to have up to 50 contacts in your Instant Messenger contact list. Best of all Premium membership costs
less than a mere $1 per day and gets you many other benefits
Can we have free international (overseas) Voice calls via our Anoox Instant Messenger even when we are on Mobile phones
Yes. You can make and receive Voice calls via your Anoox Instant Messenger for free, whether these Voice calls are domestic
or international (overseas). These Voice calls will be free to you since Anoox Instant Messenger will use technology that
will conduct these calls via the Web and then Internet and not the cellular connection of your phone